Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chapter 8 - Preparing For The Rumble

Work that day was pretty easy i did't do to much work i wanted to save all of my energy for the big rumble tonight, against the Soc's. I hope Ponyboy's okay, I don't really think he should fight tonight he never uses his head and this is an important fight there will be no mercy he could get li9ke a concussion or something. I have to stop him from going to that fight but i think Soda will try and get him to fight and we could use everybody we can get in the rumble and Dally's already gone same with Johnny. Maybe i shouldn't have trusted Two-Bit to take care of Ponyboy they'll probably end up getting into trouble for something or another. I hope he's alright i'll just have to finish work quickly so i can get home fast and take Ponyboy from Two-Bit so he doesn't get him arrested that would be really bad.

No comments: