Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chapter 6 - The Notification

I had lost track of time by now but i knew it had been a while since i saw my dear brother, i wish he would just come back already. I mean they could turn themselves in and it was in self defense so that should be fine but he might get sent to a boys home......... But i'd rather him be in a boys home than out somewhere where i can't see him or anything like that in anyway. He could be DEAD FOR ALL I KNOW!!!!!!! i needed to go get him i had to but Soda said i shouldn't and that might still get him in a boys home............

Then Soda rushed in through the door screaming

"Darry come quick i found out that they've been admitted into the hospital!!!"

"What!!!!" i screamed and grabbed Soda ran out the door to thhe car threw him in the passenger seat got into the driving seat and started driving. We drove all the way to the hospital it took us about 2 hours, but we got there eventually. When we did get there i saw him i saw my kid brother he looked like he was okay, Ponyboy ran up and gave Soda a big bear hug i heard him comment on Ponyboy's hair which he must have cut and dyed. All i could manage was a weak

"Ponyboy..." then the tears started to come i wasn't making any noise but i knew he could tell i was crying

"Where have you been all this time Ponyboy?" i managed to say at first i thought he wa just going to leave and ignore me but in that second he proved me wrong.

"DARRY!!!" Ponyboy screamed and ran over and hug me around the waist. I started to stroke his hair and fighting of the racking of the tears and managed to say.

"I thought we'd lost you Ponyboy..... just like we did mom and dad....." and at that moment i knew our family was together and i would never let anything ever taking us apart again, EVER!!!

No comments: