Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chapter 4 - Violence is Afoot

If that kid doesn't come back in the next three minutes.... *door opens ponyboy enters* "Where have you been?" I said my voice beginning rise from frustration "Do you have any idea what time it is?!" I was beginning to scream. He shook his head without saying a word. " Well its 2 in the morning, another hour and i would have had to call the police!!!" I practically screamed at him "I was sleeping in the me and Johnny dozed off there. "How could you fall asleep in the lot!!!" I yelled. "Darry" Sodapop began to say but i cut him off "You be quiet you don't need to stick up for him all the time and i'm tired of it"the Ponyboy screamed "Don't you yell at him!!!!" that was it i wasn't going to be yelled at by my irresponsible brother ever . I turned around so fast i got dizzy afterwards and smacked him in the face so hard he flew to the door sand ithe ended up against the door. I regretted it immediatly after. Ponyboy jumped up and ran out the door. "wait" i tried to say to him but he was already running down the road.



It was already the next day i was walking home from work and i saw a news stand with a picture of a dead body on it I came in for a closer look. A Soc had been killed last night. in the park i knew this had to have something to do with the fact that Ponyboy and Johnny still hadn't come back yet. When i got home I told Sodapop about my theory and he suggested that he should go to Dally because Dally would know.

He was gone for a few hours when he got back he said that Dally hadn't known a thing but i could tell he was lying i can always tell when he's lying. so I confronted him he said "ok, he knew but i can't let you know where they are because you'll want to go get them ok?" Soda inquired "fine" i sadi reluctantly

No comments: