Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chapter 11 - When Sickness Comes

After everything that happened I guess Ponyboy couldn’t take anymore of it because he just went out like a stone. He was out for a whole week!!! that’s a long time if you ask me I know he was stressed but a WHOLE WEEK! But he eventually came to and the first person I think he really recognized talking to him was Randy I thought he was apologising but I couldn’t be sure I came over and talked to Randy and told him about the court tomorrow and other things like that but eventually I he left and when he did I went in and told Ponyboy the whole thing and explained to him how he was asking for mom, dad, Soda and me while he was out which he found odd and I don’t think he actually believed me then I told him that the entire time he was complaining about th horrible taste of bologna and that made him laugh quite a bit. Although I had thought that Randy had left he apparently hadn’t he came in and asked me to leave I reluctantly agreed and I guess he must have mentioned that Johnny was dead and he had killed bob because Ponyboy freaked out and kept denying everything so I asked him to leave he did and I walked away from it.

1 comment:

Madam, I'm Adam said...

Cool.
I enjoyed reading it.